Branch Management Supervisor
- Looking for a location according to the criteria desired by the Sales team, both location points and building types
- Manage contract and price negotiations with landlord, office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Building relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Make and process PO, approval & follow up to the vendor until the goods are received for internal purchases of companies and projects
- Handling complaints related to office facilities and infrastructure.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from any major related
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity (Facility Office Management or General Affair related)
- Have connection and network to vendors (furniture, internet, etc)
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Excellent negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to use Ms Office and Google Products
- Willing to travel around Indonesia